Sunday, August 16, 2015

"Nightmare"

You know, when I woke up this morning, I was so glad that I had this "nightmare."  First of all, having such vivid dreams meant that I had a deep sleep overnight, which is something I haven't done often.  Also though, this wasn't a really bad nightmare, so it wasn't as if I was waking up in a cold sweat and breathing heavily.  Unfortunately, I remembered all the details about this dream immediately after I woke up, but those memories faded very quickly as every second ticked by.  Not minute -- second.  As soon as I decided I wanted to remember it, I couldn't remember it.  Does that make any sense?  That always happens with nightmares, doesn't it?

So I put in my Notes in my iPhone what I remember.  Which is, I think, this: Current late-night host James Corden and former late-night host (and loudmouth) Morton Downey, Jr. plus another guy I completely forgot as soon as I was totally awake accompanied me around after I left a dry cleaners.  For what, I forget.

What does this mean?  Well, I am using these new dry cleaning place for a few things.  It's something I've never done before; I go to the office tower where my psychiatrist's office is, go to this locker, and I leave these clothing items that I need cleaned in this locker.  A few days later the drycleaners returns it to the locker, where I can pick it up at any time.  (There's an added wrinkle to this.  One of my items is a long coat Father gave me.  The guy contacted me and said that they could repair the lining for $40.  I said, What the hell.)

Corden?  I like the guy, and I watch him, moreso than Seth Meyers, his rival on NBC.  Downey?  Couldn't stop watching him when he had his show.  But why am I dreaming about these guys?  And together?  And with me stopping at the dry cleaners?  Hell if I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment