Sunday, August 9, 2015

DNS_Probe_Finished_Bad_Config What The Fuck?

Sorry I haven't blogged until now, but I've been having a devil of a time using my computer the past two days because whenever I try to get onto a website it gives me the above-titled warning.  What does that even mean?  I saw it once before, a couple weeks ago, and while researching I was told to flush the DNS cache, whatever the fuck that is.  Well, I did that, but it's doing it again, and I tried flushing it again, but it's still slow.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the processor.  It's old now, but a couple nights ago I was listening to satellite radio for hours, and I guess that takes a huge toll on a computer, because I heard my laptop whir and get really, really hot.  I may have built up my cookies or working memory or something, and that may have been why it was good to "flush" the cache.  That's assuming that that is the problem and that flushing does work.  I don't know.  Maybe it's just old and I need to get a new one soon.  Oh, great: Yet another thing I need to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment