Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ever Throw Up In Your Mouth?

For some reason (although I did feel sleepy) I crashed at around 7:30 tonight and woke up at 11:30.  And how did I wake up?  I threw up a little bit in my mouth.  Not a good way to wake up, I don't recommend it.  And I haven't felt right ever since.

I thought I did relatively good in limiting what I ate yesterday (Tuesday) -- an apple and a peach Father set out for me, a popcorn and pop from watching the latest Mission: Impossible, and some noodles and vegetables for dinner.  That's all.  How I got acid reflux from that, I don't know.  The only conceivable thing I can think for throwing up a little in my mouth is all the crap I've eaten in days and weeks past, and the HCl in my stomach just boiled over -- or up through my esophagus.

Because I've been eating too much I told my folks I wasn't eating at home the next two days.  I always believe that dinner is the problem, but look at what I'm doing instead of eating at home.  Tonight (Wednesday) is the last night of the 40th anniversary of Rudolph's, a barbecue place my family went out to a lot when I was young.  Today (Wednesday) is the last day where they will celebrate by presenting a menu with 1975 prices.  I think a full plate of ribs with the all the fixins is less than ten bucks.  Lines have been two hours long, so I'd have no chance to eat there and then eat at home, even assuming that would be smart for my gut.  And Thursday a couple of friends and I are supposed to go to the St. Paul Saints game, and before then I might go to this restaurant that offers a free beer and a jar of peanut butter if you order an entree.

Man, knowing what I'm going to eat the next 48 hours, I might be throwing up all over the place.  And getting fatter, too.  Why do I do this to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment