Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wow, Nothing's Going My Way Now

This is how shitty my life is right now:

  • I'm still getting ahold of this chick who's supposed to clean my house.  She says she's busy but would get to me on a day and time.  As of Tuesday afternoon, radio silence.  Shit, she may be busy, but she's got until Friday to clean my house.  I've been casting about finding a back-up chick to do this, and if I don't hear from her soon, I have to pull the trigger and cut her loose.  Goddamn, I need someone to clean my house!!!
  • I've decided I'm going to take out the new car from storage, but since it's on the cold north side, I knew I had to at least check to see if there is still snow and ice covering it.  It is.  Boy, is it.  There is so much ice that it's glazed over the flapping tarp covering the car cover covering the car.  Except for one possible hole (and I hope that hasn't invited critters to slip through and thus in to my car -- why the hell did Father make me put this thing in fucking storage?), my car is encased in ice.  That's too bad come Saturday when I probably need to use the car to go to work (they're offering overtime) and to St. Paul, either to see the high school hockey championship or the Minnesota RollerGirls championship.  I could use the old car, but it's dead and, hey, it's the old car.  So I don't know what the fuck to do in three days.
  • Oh, and the washing machine's on the fritz again.  I had only three items that I needed to wash.  Three!!!  And when I go back down there to check both basins of the giant sink were nearly filled with water.  The machine sported an uneven load sign, then another uneven load sign, and then a suds detected sign, then another suds detected sign, and then it stopped.  I finally got the water to drain (even though it seeped through the floor, first time in a long time, sadly), but now those items (which grew to five; I threw in two rags to balance out the weight; don't know if it fucking worked) are just sitting in the washing machine.  Hopefully a day's rest followed by a rinse will do the trick.  God, I just need one fucking thing to go right this goddamn week.

No comments:

Post a Comment