Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Whoops, Shouldn't've Said That

Saturday night I dropped by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) after working all day and then going to the High School Boys' AA Hockey Tournament Final in St. Paul.  (Fascinating game, BTW: Wayzata won for the first time in school history.  Interesting thing about the game was that the turning point came halfway through the second period.  One of their guys was hit with a five-minute major and Eden Prairie scored to give them a 3-1 lead.  Wayzata called their Time Out ... and that was the difference.  They scored a Shorthanded goal in that same five-minute major, then tied it up during a four-on-four situation later in the second period.  In the third they went ahead on a wrister that the Eden Prairie Goalie did not see, and Wayzata settled it with an Empty Netter.  Four unanswered goals, starting from a TO when the dam was about to burst and wash away their title hopes.)  Hadn't been there in almost two weeks so I thought it was time.

Of the four girls there, three of them have seen and touched my dick.  I also had gotten dances from those three recently, so I was going to spread my love (and money) around by asking the fourth chick, whom I've gotten dances from in house parties but not lately.  She promptly moved on to her regular and danced in front of him for the hour I was there.  Her loss.

In the meantime I went stageside to throw some money at *a***, a girl who has hosted parties before; I've told you guys about how she sodomized me on WAF before.  She was in a feisty and solicitous mood because she asked me if I wanted a dance from her.

"No, I'm waiting for (redacted)," I said as I was looking at her in the far corner with eyes that would reach out to her in vain if eyes had arms.

"You don't want to get a dance from me, you don't show up at my parties ... uh!" she replied.

"Hey, I was busy all week, alright?  My mom came home this morning and I had to get the house cleaned ..."

"I thought you wanted me to clean your house!"

Oh, whoops.  Yeah, I did.  I was doing all I could to ask another stripper besides her to clean my house.  To be fair, though, I didn't think I could rely on her after she told me her phone was on the fritz.  (I just saw my previous blog post on this and I think I should expand on what I mean when I said, "Fuck, she's full of excuses."  She was supposed to come over and clean my house before, but for some reason she sent her niece instead.  [Don't know if I blogged about it before, so I am not going to look and link to it.  Forgive my laziness.]  And she, like this fourth chick Saturday night, blew me off after I requested a dance from her this one time.)  But that doesn't mean what I said was smart.  She know thinks I was lying to her.  I stammered out some excuse: "Well, I had an in with somebody and I went with that!"  But she wasn't buying it.

So now I don't know if I have to smooth things over with her by either seeing her at a party she's hosting or getting an LD from her the next time I'm at the bar.  But frankly, maybe she shouldn't act so outraged.  She's the one who kept flaking out on me.  Man, I'm not going to apologize to her for that.  Seems like a lot of women lately want me to say sorry.  I think I'm going to defend myself instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment