Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Not Even A Fucking Interview??

Well, shit.  I am having a busy (and thus bad) week, but I had to set a lot of things aside because I had this interview set up with this sports company today (Tuesday).  I was even going to cut off work early to go.  Fuck, I was even going to put on a suit!

But I checked my e-mail at work yesterday (Monday) afternoon and my contact over there said the interview was cancelled.  She said she "recently received" news that they are not hiring for that job anymore.  Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure she didn't.

This is bullshit, and I've had a lot of bullshit to deal with lately.  And this rejection sucks even more than the job interview I failed at a couple weeks ago.  Hell, at least I got an interview with them!  These guys just outright fucking cancelled on me.

I am having such a fucked-up week.  Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment