Monday, February 29, 2016

So, About My Plans To Prepare For Mother Coming Back Home ...

For Sunday I had two things I planned on doing: Cleaning up the dining room of my stuff and cleaning up my bed (in Grandmother's bed) of, well, my stuff.

I have done a little bit of work on the dining room table, but mostly it is still filled with my stuff.  And I have not touched my bed.

What did I do instead?  After I came home from watching soccer I went to sleep for four hours.  Then I remembered I hadn't blogged yet, so I did that.  Oh, I also caught up on Mafia Wars.  Oh-oh, and I also masturbated.  Then it was time for me to exercise, which I had planned to do.  Then after I ate at Culver's I realized that I had forgotten to post a link to an article from my alma mater relating to the problem of diversity in Hollywood, so I was watching the Oscars while doing that.  Then I ... I tooled around the Internet some more.  Then I took a shower at 1 in the morning, one that I should have taken much earlier.

I have to get up at 7, but my hair's not dry yet.

None of this will be cleaned up in six days.

No comments:

Post a Comment