Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Stuff I'm Giving To Goodwill Today And Why


  • Dark blue jeans, 30x30,  from this label called Northwest Blue, which (and I just looked this up) is a generic brand for Sierra Trading Post.  This is one of those pieces of clothing Father buys for me on occasion.  I know I wore them at least a few times, but when it was its turn in my pants rotation, I couldn't button it because the waist was so tight.  Maybe this is an indication I need to lose weight, but I seem to recall that there was one week where the pants I was wearing was so tight that my abdomen really started to hurt.  I am guessing those were these jeans.  Nothing wrong with them, although they are a bit out-of-fashion, they just don't fit me anymore.
  • Khaki/Beige shorts, 30 waist, "Hudson" kind, from the Gap.  Also nothing wrong with them, no rips or holes or anything, but they too became too small for me.
  • This black-and-white-checkered pajama pants from Croft & Barrow, another piece of clothing my parents bought for me.  Have to throw these away because the elastic band has become old and unelastic.  I stretch it out and I hear the waistband crunch, you know?
  • The light grey BVD sweatpants; it's supposed to tighten with the white string loop in the front.  In the ass part there are several small holes and the fabric back there is thin enough where you can readily see through it if you put it up to the light.
  • These blue silk pajama pants with the psychedelic patterns on it.  I think my folks got it from The Store.  Love these pants, especially when it gets hot in the summer.  But it was getting too small for me, plus there's a huge hole around the from-under-crotch area.
  • Pair of black socks that have huge holes at the heels.
  • Pair of white socks that have huge holes at the heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment