Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My God, Monday is just pissing me off, and I will be so happy once I can hit my head on my pillow after I get done with this blog post:

  • There were so many slow, stupid drivers this morning on the way to work.  I had to move around so asshole who was backing up slowly even though we were on the left lane, and then I changed into a lane precisely in the same moment two cars in front of me wanted to get onto it.  They almost collided.
  • Still don't know if Friday is in fact my last day at work.  So I had to turn down the offer the test scoring place made where I could have started with them Wednesday.  I'll bet you one of my bosses tomorrow will come over and say that we are done Friday.  Oh, and when I told my contact at the test scoring place that I had to decline, she was kind of curt with me.  Don't like that.
  • Was pretty tired in the afternoon and evening.  Got so wiped out I stayed at the Mall of America a lot longer than I should have.
  • Forgot to wish Mother a Happy Chinese New Year till just a couple hours ago.  And I wasn't able to reach Grandmother's friend because I couldn't connect with her number.  Hope she's alright.
  • Worst of all, the Internet at home, which has been really spotty the past few days, was completely shot all day.  That really sucks because I have this thing with the alumni club that is due today/Tuesday/right now.  I wanted to go to Caffetto, but they were all full, so I actually went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place, even though I wasn't hungry, and ate so I could use their wi-fi.  If my Internet remains fucked at home, I don't know what I'll do.
It'll be 2 o'clock, at the earliest, before I can fall asleep.  And I said I am tired!  Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment