Sunday, February 28, 2016

Yesterday Was A Bad Day When It Came To Women

This was my last Saturday of "freedom," so I figured this would be the weekend to do my usual thing where I go to Hooters and then go to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) way out in the sticks.  Um, didn't go as well as planned.

Hooters was pretty much a disaster.  The waitress who served me shortened the order of wings I actually wanted, then forgot the cheese sauce on my fries, then didn't put my club discount on my receipt.  Three strikes, she's out.  I have been served by her often, and let's just she's never been perfect, but this is awful even for her.  Well, come to think of it, Hooters waitresses here haven't been good servers at all.  It's like they know that the reason they're so popular is because men want to ogle at hot chicks, so why does it matter to, you know, get their order right?  In fact, to be completely honest, I don't remember exemplary customer service in any Hooters I've been to, anywhere.  Well, maybe that's a stretch -- the ones who have truly flirted with me have been very good in serving me food and drink.  But that is a very stark exception; I have had shittier service way more often than even good service at every Hooters I've been to.

Does this mean I'm not going to Hooters anymore?  Of course not.

It got even worse once I got to the stripclub.  My All-Time Favorite wasn't there.  It's the second straight time I've been there and she wasn't.  I looked on the website and it said she was going to work the night shift.  Maybe she worked the day shift instead?  But she often works both shifts.  Well, she told me once that she was going to start cutting back on working.  Well, I wish I had her personal information so I knew if and when she was going to do that.

There is an upside to this: With no pressure to get dances from my ATF, I just sat at the stage and tipped every stripper.  It was a Saturday night, so there were a lot of guys there, and they were tipping.  That meant that, often, the strippers were too busy for me to give them another single to get back over to me.  They were happy with the amount of dollars they were getting anyway, so most of the time I was able to get away with giving only a buck to each dancer's two-song set.  That means that I stayed there for about two hours and spent a total of $26.  Besides the time I went there with my friend and did nothing but bitch about an alumni club event, I have never spent such little cash there.  I spend more money at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) nowadays.  Now, I spend a lot more gas to get to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition), but even with that, I'm pretty sure I spent less money on this trip than my recent sojourns downtown.  I would rather spend my $200 on my ATF, but honestly, I can't complain.

Well, this is supposed to be a blog post where I bitch, so, uh, yeah, it was still a bad day when it came to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment