Monday, February 15, 2016

Hot, Stupid Babes

I have a lot of Facebook friends I really don't know, but I saw their pictures of them in bikinis and I thought, what the heck, why not be Facebook friends with them?  I get shot down a lot, but I have gotten more than my fair share.  In fact, I'm sure that more of my friends on Facebook are just hot babes on the Internet than just actually friends.

It's my pervertedness that makes me tolerate their politics, which are not just Republican, not just conservative, but oftentimes wrong, crazy, and a bit racist.  But lately, with the elections coming up this year, the invective and dumb opinions have been flying at a rate that even I can barely tolerate.

What may be the final straw is this post I saw this morning/afternoon where one babe, whom I think I befriended because she's a bodybuilder and I find bodybuilders hot, openly stated this conservative conspiracy that's spreading through the air like the damn Zika virus: Associate Justice Antonin Scalia didn't die of natural causes, he was killed by President Obama.  Well, not by Obama's own hands, but he hired people to do it.  I wanted to reply to her something to the effect of, "You really think this is true?" but 1) after going through the shit I did after voicing my opinion on Twitter I don't need more aggravation; 2) my face is on my profile, so if she or her husband and burly friends want to go after me, they can; and 3) well, she's hot, so I'll put up with her crap.

In fact, I think nearly all of the hot babes on I'm friends with on Facebook are Republicans, or at least delegitimize Barack Obama as President.  I don't know why that is.  Why can't there be hot, intelligent babes who think Barack Obama has been a kick-ass president?  I can count on one hand the number of hot babes I don't know who feel that accurately.  (By the way, of the friends on Facebook that I'm really friends with, nearly all of them believe Obama has been a great prez.)  It's like the hotter you are, the more racist you are.  And I don't like that.

Maybe I can endure all this until Election Day, but man, some of the women I want to see physically naked I have already seen metaphysically naked, and it is ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment