Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Can I Breathe?

I'll be honest -- today seems to be a good day.  How so?

  • Well, the big thing was was that I passed my test.  I get to stay on for the project.  Well, until I wash out.  But right now I have, like, a good week.
  • The new car is working fine.  Seems like all it needed was a good charge after all.  In fact, it feels just like the pocket rocket it was when I first rolled it out of the dealership.  God, I love that car.
  • So far Mother hasn't given me too much static.  Lot of questions about their real estate holdings and working her computer, but no haranguing or questions about what I'm going to do with my life, at least so far.  Oh, and no complaints yet about how clean the house is not.  Compliments to my stripper friend; should let her know.
  • The alumni club event this weekend seems to be all set.  Hope I won't have to do any more work until the day comes.
  • Oh, and tonight is the first night since Sunday where I can actually go home once the sun goes down.  No dinner with a friend, no interview, no catching up with the bar, nothing.  Just sit at home, relax and finish this blog post for the day.
Oftentimes there is too much stress for me to deal with.  Now?  This may be presumptive, but I am allowing myself a chance to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment