Sunday, March 27, 2016

March Madness Anti-Picks, Round 4 (Sunday)

Record, Round 4 (Saturday): 2-0
Total Outlay, Round 4 (Saturday): $150.00
Total Winnings, Round 4 (Saturday): $286.36
Gain: $136.36

Overall Record: 25-32
Overall Loss: $66.93

Honestly, I didn't think I would get both Anti-Picks.  I had thought of Oklahoma all the way to the Final Four, but I thought that the Sooners were only a one-man band, and a defensively superior club would stop Buddy Hield and thus the team.  Yet I didn't really trust Oregon, especially on the defensive end.  That's why I thought they would lose to Cincinnati in Round 2.  Add that Oklahoma was only a one-point dog, and I thought I would give the Sooners a flier.  Meanwhile, both Kansas and Villanova were great defensive teams, and I assumed that they would play great, which means that it would be a grinder of a game, which means take the Under.  I only wish I parlayed the two.

---

Still, I'm in the red, and I want to get positive as soon as possible.  But of the two games, I only have confidence in wagering on one:

1) Syracuse +8 (I don't know how in the hell the Orange, considered a bubble team for this Big Dance, got this far.  What I feel is that their 2-3 zone is going to bog down a Cavaliers team that finally found its offense this year.  I'm not saying Syracuse will win, but I guess I feel more faith that Jim Boeheim will find a way to keep this close) $100

Win this and I'm back in the black.  Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment