Monday, July 11, 2016

T-1 Week And I Am STILL FREAKING OUT!!!

My anxiety is getting scant better.  I still feel as though I could do more planning, but I've been way too lazy to do it.  Meanwhile, although I've had some people register, just today more people said on Facebook that they could not join.  Oh, and those two biddies who undermined me at this event two years have yet to say whether or not they're coming.  At this point I'd be relieved if they would come because that would mean there would be more people.

On the bright side, possibly, is that even though I'm sweating the small stuff, the host of the event appears not to be.  We talked over Facebook and he said that he doesn't mind paying for the food for the whole thing.  He even said he'll get the cake.  That is an enormous burden lifted off of my shoulders.

Now, to hope that people show up.  Guess that's my job, with promoting and stuff.  I just packed up all the stuff that we're giving away; I plan on snapping photos (with the help of *a***, who I'm seeing tomorrow morning) and then posting them through social media -- "Hey, come to our party and get free stuff!"  That's the best I can do.  Well, that's all I can do.  Now, I just have to do it and hope it works.

But will it?

No comments:

Post a Comment