Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Getting It Up Two Different Ways Yesterday!

Yesterday turned out to be a good day.  Saw Finding Dory, which, although not one of the great Pixar flicks like Toy Story or The Incredibles.  I was able to see that movie and get to the library in time to do my shoot, which took almost exactly an hour and was very easy (got to talk sports and the new Vikings stadium with the five other people there).

I decided to exercise that evening in an attempt to get my weight under control; when I went to do my physical on Monday, I weighted 177 pounds!  On the elliptical machine, I reached 500 calories burned.  I never reach 500 calories; it's, like, only the second time in the past 12 months I've exercised out that many calorie!  Guess watching WWE Smackdown helps get the heart pumpin'.

And when I got home I jerked off three times.  That's three times over the course of ... oh, three hours!!!  Wow!!!  I think I've only wanked myself three times in the same day once before in my life -- and I'm 40!!!  And I know it took me a hell of a lot more than three hours to do this particular Triple Crown!!!  I did it first to Vintage Erotica Forum and this category of a guy getting kissed in the lips by one woman and getting his cock sucked by another.  Then I saw an Instagram of nine Playboy Playmates hanging out in Catalina Island, and I suddenly had the urge to masturbate again.  Finally, I kind of was still feeling horny, so I moseyed on over to Voyeurweb, saw some really hot babes posing, and I had to do it a third time!!!  And it felt good, too!!!

And this morning I took a pretty long and intense shit, and now I don't feel bloated anymore!  Wish we weren't under a heat advisory like we are until Friday evening, but other than that, I feel pretty good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment