Thursday, July 14, 2016

Dodging The Rain

Noticed that each of the past two days, rain came, and then stopped, when I didn't see it in the forecast.  Also, I was able to dodge the rain I didn't expect.

Last (Wednesday) night, I ate at Giordano's.  I went in while it was dry outside; I sit down, wait to order, turn around to look through the windows to outside, and I see the puddles on the road.  Did it rain? I asked myself.

And then this (Thursday) afternoon, I was doing the second of two sessions in the MRI machine.  (Never been in the tube on two separate occasions on the same day before.)  It was a cloudy and relatively cool day, but it was dry.  But once I got done, there was this dew in the air, and I came across my car as well as the car parked ahead of mine with raindrops on them.  Did it rain again? I asked myself.

Felt good having the good timing to miss the rain.  But then I went to the pharmacy to get a refill of my nasal spray (which they didn't have), and when I walked out I got hit by a heavy drizzle.  So I didn't completely dodge the rain.  Which means the title of this blog post is kind of misleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment