Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Back To Money Troubles

I shouldn't have.  But I did.  I went to a party this afternoon.  Spent $160 I could've spent in Atlanta.  But *****e* beckoned me, and it was at her home (at least for now; she might have to leave because her landlord is selling the house), and I wanted to get a handjob from her at her humble abode.  It's weird to wait and look at the decor.  She loves her two kids, and it's kind of kinky to be getting fucked by the mother of the children I see in the photos *****e* has hung up everywhere.  Also, she is quite religious.  What Would Jesus Do?  Suck a dick?

It took me an hour to find a SuperAmerica so I could use its ATM.  Took out exactly $160, and I had to gin up the courage to look at my balance.  I suddenly feel the need to take a dump, because I really thought I would have more money than I do.

This is horrible timing because I'm going on vacation.  You're supposed to not be on a budget on vacation.  You're supposed to go to as many stripclubs as you want to when you're on vacation.  Now, I can't.  In fact, I don't feel like I should go to a single strip club while I'm down in Hotlanta.  I hear the scene is great, but I don't care to partake in it if I can't afford to.  And right now I feel as if I can't.

Damn, this unemployment thing sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment