Sunday, July 31, 2016

Four Things In The ATL (Scheduled Post)

OK, so I'm using the hotel computer right now.  It's one with an Internet Explorer screen I can't close and an Apple Software update that has been updating for the past ten minutes.  It also probably has been used by so many other people I think it needs to get tested for STDs.  And I'm using it to blog post for today!

---

I need to bitch about something.  Some time today (Saturday) the goddamn low tire pressure indicator light came on.  For the life of me I don't know how or why.  But now I'm obsessing over feeling each of the tires in case one of them is flat.  So far, nothing.  In fact, they all look fine.  So why is that light on?  What do I do -- spend four quarters to put air in it or just wing it and assume nothing's wrong?  And what responsibility do I have with the rental company?  Are they going to charge me if they "determine" something is wrong?  Instead of pleading ignorance when I bring the car back in -- "I didn't know that light was on, I promise!" -- I think I'm going to call them tomorrow.  Maybe.

---

Oh, and since I am using a foreign ISP, Blogger asked me to confirm that I am me writing this.  I tried texting and e-mailing, however the lobby is a dead spot for my phone.  So I used a third way to get into my blog: Typing down my phone number.  Yeah, that's secure.  And I typed it into a public computer.  God, I hope the memory erase on this works.

---

I have to go to Magic City now, the strip club that is also The Birthplace Of Twerking.  Went to a strip club last night and didn't get hurt, but wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment