Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Have to say that this morning I am feeling extremely full, as full as I have ever felt waking up in the morning.  I am at my local Caribou (told my parents [well, at least Mother] that I'm going to the doctor today -- it's kind of a lie; I'm not going to the doctor, but she knows I'm not working, at least in the morning) and taking in their two items for $5 promotion.  Although there were more expensive food items on Caribou's menu, I am taking advantage of it, getting a large mocha and a muffin.  I'll get a ham & gruyere pretzel roll next time.

Unfortunately, I am consuming these on a full stomach.  A very full stomach.  I don't think I ate a whole lot last night.  Well, I had rotella and chicken -- dinner was good last night.  And then I had a Coke around midnight.  Man, drinking soft drinks makes me more and more bloated the older I get.  That combination, if not the Coke itself, probably is why I feel as though I don't have to eat this morning.  But I am.  And I have a busy (if not long) day ahead of me -- going downtown to get my shoes polished and to finally divest myself of my Hong Kong money, then getting to the early screening of Wonder Woman in time, then ... well, I guess there's nothing else I have to do after that.  But I'm still busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment