Thursday, August 3, 2017

It's Been Almost Two Weeks ...

... and I still haven't put up much stuff regarding the event the alumni chapter hosted.  I'm such a slowpoke.  Anything I put on there now really is old news.  But I got busy!  And it was complicated to ... upload pictures and stuff!  And there were these two that was sent to me that I couldn't upload because they were JPEGs and not GIFs.  I just got all those saved, I think, and yet I'm too tired to upload these all, put them into an album on Facebook, and finally write about what was a successful event.

I needed the momentum and good vibes from the party to foster interest in the club.  I needed it so someone would volunteer to host next year.  But because I got busy with trying to understand this newfangled technology and work and helping my friend move and sleeping ... it's all gone.

And I'm too tired to continue writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment