Monday, August 28, 2017

I Can't Touch It!

My laptop, that is.  This has happened a couple times.  I turn it on, and whenever I want to use the screen to move down the webpage (the Dell is a two-in-one, meaning it works both as a laptop and as a tablet), I can't.  Sometimes I can, but as of now I can't detect a pattern as to when the touch feature just, for lack of a better term, disables itself.  And right now I can't find any solution to it online.

I've had this new laptop for more than two weeks now, so it's too late to return it.  I'm stuck with it.  And actually I should say it's a good laptop; if nothing else, it's nice to be able to carry something that is three pounds instead of my decade-old Samsung, which is 30.  But this capricious touch turn-off is something I had heard of before I bought it, and yet all the reviews universally praised it, as if this was flawless.  Touch turning itself off, In My Humble Opinion, is a serious issue, especially if you don't know when it does it.  How good can this lap be if it does this to enough people that they complain about it online?

No comments:

Post a Comment