Friday, August 4, 2017

Damn Right I'm Leering At You. Damn Right I'm A Pervert

OK, so on this day off, instead of doing something really productive, like getting a tube session in at the U. or seeing my shrink, I did the following:

  • Finally got the party's photos up on social media at the coffeeshop close to the test scoring place -- OK, so my day was productive after all;
  • Picked up my check stub at the test scoring place so it wouldn't go over the mail, where it would probably be picked up by my folks tomorrow;
  • Looked at Best Buy in that area, where the only open box laptops available at a discount were Apples, which threw me for a loop because I've been dead-set on getting an XPS 13;
  • Went to the mall on the other side of town to eat the lunch my parents prepared for me;
  • Going to Comcast to dispute the discount on my bill because it's supposed to be larger;
  • Not going to Comcast because there was a line;
  • Parking at the University of Minnesota and walking from one end to the other to go and do this really interesting business school experiment regarding combinatorial auctioning;
  • Going to the Best Buy close to my house to see if they still do not have any Dell XPS 13's, all of which disappeared from when I first saw it over the weekend by the time I re-checked yesterday (Thursday).  They're still none.
  • Blogging this at the library the hour before they close.  Thank Buddha this county's libraries close at 6 instead of 5.
My blog post is centered on this hot chick, probably underage, while I was at the food court at the mall eating my hard-boiled eggs and cherries.  She was walking with what I believe is her sister.  She is thin and tan.  She wore a tight shirt and she pulled the front of it into a know which she laid over her sexy, fucking hot navel, showing off her belly.

I couldn't help but stare as she and her sis (who probably wasn't all that bad, but I wasn't looking at her) as they walked by.  And I tried to steal glances of her hot body as those two sat with what I think is their mom at a table close by.  I tried to steal more glances as I dumped the shells of those eggs in the trash, but I think those three were on to me.  What, you show off your hot body like that and you think I won't look?  That's what you want me to do, don't lie!

I wanted to jizz over her stomach -- OK, I admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment