Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Goddamn, Everything's Breaking Down On Me Now

I just want to wash all the dirty clothes I've accumulated since my parents left.  And I want to do it the right way, by separating my whites from my coloreds, and then following the instructions and washing all those in cold water/tumble dry low together, washing those in warm water/tumble dry medium together, etc.

I was doing my delicate coloreds, wash in cold water, when the (relatively) new washer apparently stopped mid-cycle.  I was busy upstairs making dinner and preparing for Tuesday Night Football and went downstairs when I thought it got done washing.  But it didn't.  The damn thing kept beeping while I went on my phone to see what the hell "4C2" means.  They told me that means there's a problem with the cold water hose ... ?  The instructions are to disconnect the pump.  Are you kidding me?  I just turned it off and turned it on again, and then I turned the washer to the rinse & spin cycle, and I put it on cold water (I think) ... and I checked on it a bit later and there was water in the tub.

So, maybe it's good?  I have one final load to wash, however, whites wash in warm water/tumble dry medium.  If the damn washing machine gets stuck again, I'll complain about it here.  And if it doesn't get stuck, I might talk about the busted radiator on my parents' radiator again.

No comments:

Post a Comment