Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: November

This is the first month in a long time where I can actually look at the girls of the month because I have it hanging up on my bedroom wall now that my parents are gone.  That has allowed me plenty of glances and quick evaluations on who are the hottest.

Overall it's a good month -- I've seen better, I've seen worse.  There are 15 babes on this month, and I can single out seven as noteworthy, although I'll give an "honorable mention" to Tampa's Lauren.  She's showing all the right parts and posing in all the right ways, but there's ... something that does not appeal to me.  Maybe it's her smile, I don't know.

By the way, I'm making this review quick because I have a lot on my mind.  In ascending order: 

Jasmine of Concord, N. C. and Jarrah of Albany, N. Y., are tight things that are, I'm afraid, undone because their pictures are among the smallest in the month.  Atlanta's Oliva is a sumptuous thing; decked out in a light blue two-piece bikini, she has a soft, sensual body, and pursed lips, to die for.

I cannot help but be attracted to The Main Girl, Brittany of King Or Prussia, Penn.  Her arms are in front of her hot body, which is a cardinal posing sin in my book, but her hands are pulling down on the cleavage part of her dark blue bikini top.  She's also got a Mona Lisa smile and luscious, long black hair.  She's completely fappable.  Also wanktastic is Kelly, out of Spring, Tex.  I'll be honest and say that she's not a typical-looking swimsuit model.  She has a face that's more cute than sexy, and she has a smile that shows off a large set of upper teeth.  But it's cute, and unlike Lauren's, I'm afraid, I'm attracted to Kelly's smile.  Nice body and light-and-dark-blue spackled two-piece, as well, even though she's posing with her left side toward the camera.

The top two fulfill my requirement of showing ass.  In second place is Ravin, of Amaraillo, Tex.  She's got a nice butt, even though her red bottom covers, I'd say, more than half of her hiney.  She's got gorgeous brown hair, too.  But she's not smiling, nor even pouting; she's more, like, grimacing for some reason.  Also, I could see her ass because she is posed with her back sort-of turned to us, and she throws her right arm on her head, which seems a bit too dramatic for me.

Finally, first place goes to Elisabeth, hailing from Melbourne, Fla.  The posing decisions in her shot that Hooters decided to use are uniformly better than the ones in Ravin's shot that they decided to publish.  Her side is shown toward us, but her right hand is only (I am speculating) touching the back of her head, and a disappearing arm is better than an oddly-placed one.  More importantly, she's smiling, and seductively so.  Finally, her baby blue bikini bottom is covering half, maybe less than half, of her really nice ass.  Her, and that photo, are keepers.

So, congratulations to Elisabeth.  I will jerk off to her as soon as I have free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment