Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I have been extremely tired lately.  So tired that I have listened to my body and, for the past two nights, shut everything down and went to bed much earlier than usual.  Usually I get in, like, four hours of sleep, but I think Monday night I crashed around midnight (maybe, I really don't remember), and last night (and I'm more certain about this) I crashed around 10:30.  I felt great waking up, but I still had to take in a nap.

Wonder if it's just the Winter Solstice and the rhythms of the season finally getting to my body.  Or, it might be COVID and this scary new Omicron variant.  I plan to get tested tomorrow.

The good thing about this week is that today is my last day working.  I have this Gopher men's basketball Game suddenly at 4 this afternoon, but after that, I'm done for the week.  I can go to sleep and wake up any time I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment