Friday, December 9, 2011

Just went to a study today. I needed to get my height and weight measured. I've thought for some months to finally break my personal rule of never finding out my weight. To know how healthy I am or not, I needed to know how fat I was. So I would open my eyes when I saw the scale and take the bad news.

I couldn't see it head-on when I first stepped on the scale, so I lifted up my head, eyes open, and took a deep breath. I heard a beep; the weight has been decided. So before I had to step down or the machine wiped out the weight, I look down ... and see it's in kilograms.

Oh, shit. So to break my rule I would have to take the next step of looking up the metric-to-customary conversion. (sigh) Nah, I'll just stay in the dark. I'm taking this as a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment