Thursday, December 29, 2011

Expenses Without Receipt

OMG, this is so hard. I finally caved into using this blog partly to note expenses that I don't have a receipt for because this year -- well, maybe the past two years -- I've felt I've been quite derelict in keeping track. I thought it would be easier to just blog about it and note it on my Franklin Quest later. Turns out the problem is not that I fail to jot these expenses down on my FQ, but that I don't have time to jot them down, period. The media doesn't matter; I'm still forgetting.

So now I have to think of everything I paid for that I don't have a receipt for the past week. How in the fuck am I going to do that? Well, here goes:
  • Saturday morning (will be listed for Friday because I worked overnight and hadn't gone to bed yet): Salvation Army, for, oh, 25 cents.
  • That afternoon/evening, got three dances at the private party at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition). With tips, that's $64 ... but I have already written that down.
  • Monday night, the late-night Italian place I love to go to: With tip -- shit, I'll have to take a stab at -- ugh -- $11.50.
  • And finally (I think) tonight, during dinner break at work, I went to the library and needed to print out boarding passes for the 'Rents: 20 cents.
I think that's it. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment