Friday, December 2, 2011

To add insult to injury, there is now a chip in my windshield. It happened last night while I was driving to my shitty night job. There was a van or a truck in front of me. All of sudden I hear this sharp "crack!" in front of me. And then I see this circular dark area centered around the base of the windshield. Goddamn, I wanted to give that asshole in that van or truck a piece of my mind ... or his.

I have several functions tonight, I work overnight tonight, then I have a game tomorrow afternoon, then I work Sunday. I want this crack or the entire fucking windshield replaced, but I won't have any time to do it.

Even though my parents are paying for car insurance now, I dread seeing the bill. There's a possibility that my paycheck through this store will go into covering the cost of repairing that chip. And if it's expensive enough, all the money I make from this seasonal job will now have to go to replacing the fucking windshield. All because I decided to get an after-dinner snack and thought nothing could happen if I drive from place to place before reporting to work. I may just have to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment