Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Good Thing, One Bad Thing

I wanted to say that I was able to take a nap during my overnight job break for the first time Tuesday/Wednesday. It was warm enough, even if it was raining, that I was able to conk off for, I estimate, ten minutes. I felt so refreshed that the rest of the night at the mall, usually a trial, was a relative breeze.

---

I just checked my phone bill. It's $142. It used to be $62. I changed it because I was told by customer service that my monthly bill would be cheaper if I added long distance. It's not.

I remember calling these guys while I was spending my day at an experiment when I had a question about something. Motherfucker screwed me.

I have to call these assholes back ... as soon as I get done doing everything else I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment