Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This Day In The Impending Death Of The Store

All I wanted to do was work at The Store for the week. With my overnight job I'm not able to go as much as like, so I shoot for once a week -- you know, just to stay familiar with The Store in case something happens.

And something is happening. My Father fielded a call from someone meeting about buying The Store Friday. And on the way home he said that he's meeting with some Somali guy in a couple weeks.

Meanwhile, I see that although he now has two freezers running (at one point early in the fall he was down to one), the smallest and oldest one, the one that's been at The Store as long as I can remember, has been shut off. It's been propped open. It certainly is at room temperature now.

The End is coming soon. Very soon. Too soon. It shouldn't be coming at all.

So many goddamn changes. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment