Sunday, December 11, 2011

When I took this overnight job I was worried that I would be going through snow. And then while I'm out in my car during "lunch" (I can't stay in the break room because I need to be alone with my thoughts) the past week I have to fight the cold. I'm worried about surviving the snow and the cold while I try to make some money the rest of the year.

Well, right now it's 36 degrees. While dumping an empty Pepsi can in the recycling bin in the back deck I saw and heard the drops of water coming off the roof. I should probably take a quick walk outside at halftime.

I should be happy. But now I face at least a grand in car repairs, with more money I'll need to spend in maintenance coming early this year -- if I'm lucky. I should be happy that it's warm. But I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment