Monday, December 19, 2011

Sorry, I Skipped A Day Again

Starting at midnight, I: was working at the mall; slept for about 20 minutes in the break room; went to my other job working at the Vikings; went to the stripclub; went to another mall just so I could tell Father I "just got off of work; I was late because something happened" (he yelled at me Saturday night about cleaning up my room, so I'm pissed at him); ate; and finally watched Sunday Night Football until I fell asleep from working on 20 minutes' rest since 9 Saturday night.

I apologize. I've done this before, but for some absences I've had excuses. I don't think I wrote every day when I started WAF because I didn't envision it to be a daily thing at the time. Then I went on vacation and realized that getting to a computer and typing something, especially I was supposed to be taking a vacation, was very inconvenient, so I allowed myself to not write while I'm on vacay.

But this, at least, the second time I just skipped over a day. Actually, I have the excuse of working my ass off and needing to rest as the reasons I didn't write Sunday, when I remember the last time I had time and I just plain forgot.

But I still feel bad. Problem is, last time I vowed to change. Right now I reflect and think that, unless I made it a point to immediately go to the Internet as soon as I was done with dinner -- which is complicated by the fact that the Internet is still on the fucking blink -- I was too damn tired to write. And yet that doesn't seem like a good excuse.

Sorry. That's all I can say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment