Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I'm Shitting In The Only Public Bathroom I Feel Comfortable Shitting In. ...

It's at the University of Minnesota, and I like it because it's relatively isolated and quiet -- especially so now because of winter break. I can shit in peace while thinking about ... stuff. And if the stuff I'm thinking about scares me, well, I'm on a shitter.

Still, the threat of other guys coming in and not only using the sink or urinal but using the only other stall in this bathroom. Thankfully, I think this has only happened once. But not on Wednesday.

So I was trying to take a dump in My Stall, thinking about my life and what's happened to make it go so wrong and rubbing my eyes as a result when I hear someone not just open but burst through the door, like he really needed to go bad. Oh no, I thought, just go pee, please. But no, he used the stall next to me ... but not before he went up to My Stall. He probably stopped after he saw me on the throne through the slit between the door and the thing attached to the door's hinges. Hey asshole, next time do what I do and stoop down to look if you see any feet in the stalls.

With this stranger next to me my sphincter puckered up. His seemed to do the same, because after he sat on his toilet there was a lot of seconds before I heard even a fart. He must've been thinking, "What the fuck is this guy next to me doing?" Waiting for you, perv, I ain't going to drop any fecal matter so long as you're there. But I waited him out and I succeeded; he may have shit a few rabbit droppings before leaving. I was on the crapper before him and I still was after. He must be wondering. Actually, thinking about it makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment