Friday, January 30, 2009

Five Strippers, Little Money ... What To Do?

I knew I shouldn't, but since I was out I wanted to see some boobies, so I went to this strip club. It's more like a strip bar, Cheers with tits. The girls may not be as young or pretty as in stereotypical stripclubs, but they're hot enough for me, and you don't have to pay a cover to go into these places.

For every shift -- here it lasts three hours -- there are four girls working. I could call and ask who's working, but I don't have the energy, so I enter when I want and see the results of the crapshoot. Sometimes there are dancers that are new or are bitches, and so I just drink my drink quickly and leave.

This was not one of those days. In fact, I have had lap dances with all four dancers. Shit, I had a lap dance from the waitress when she was stripping there.

But this is the conundrum for a guy with no more dole money: I'm horny, but I put myself on a strict monetary limit, so I can't just get an LD with every single dancer there. What to do?

Well, what I should've done is walk out because I couldn't decide who to get dances from. But my dick told me to be fair: Look at all the dancers who give dances to other customers and get some from the ones that don't, because that means all the dancers have gotten some money for the night. And that's what I did -- I got one from the only woman whom I didn't see give a "seat," and I got one from the waitress, who should still be dancing there.

I told one of the girls my plan, and she seemed to accept me with open arms. I hope she means it. There was another who I earlier told that I'd give a stage tip to, but I got tied up with an LD. She was standing around, so I thought it's a good time to give her the two dollars I was going to give her since she wasn't busy with another custy.

Does she take it? No, she starts giving me shit about getting dances from others but not from her. I know she doesn't mean it, but the damage has already been done: I now feel guilty. She is hot, yo. Moreover, she looks as young as the girls you'd see at your typical SC; women here are usually single moms in their 30's, and their bodies are, um, "experienced." This girl would put most twentysomethings to shame. And she's a good conversationalist, too. I don't want to give her up; she's just not the type of girl you typically see here. So that's why it breaks my heart that she'd manipulate my emotions. She did give me her card so I can check her schedule, though.

I spent $60 at this place. I shouldn't've spent so much, but I was horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment