Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome

Hi. This is the first blog post of what I hope will ... make me enough money so that I can make this my full-time job. Probably won't happen, which bums me out ... which is kind of the reason behind this blog. It'll be stuff about my unrealized life, as well as news about the imperfection and shortcomings of Man. I don't know if this will have any specific point-of-view or a consistent throughline, but my hope is that when I'm really, really depressed, I'll have enough inspiration to squeeze out a blog post. Maybe I'll be able to entertain you. Maybe I'll be able to blog every day. Or maybe not.

Hopefully I'll get AdSense to help me out. I don't mind selling out for the Man. Shit, I need the money, and I'd like to do it without working for -- or with -- any strangers. Once again, welcome. I hope you like it. And if you don't ... sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment