Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why The Fuck Is This On The Front Page?

Not that I don't think it's a good story, it's actually kind of cool. But Jesus Fucking Christ, This. Does. Not. Lead. Your. Homepage. Israel's about to occupy Gaza. There's tainted peanut butter being recalled. There were two fucking playoff football games today. Lead with those, not ... this!!!

I had high hopes for CNN when they were trying to fight back against FOX News when their ratings started to skyrocket by saying, "The news is the star." Just after that, they sold out. I had thought of them, as good, honest journalism. This, well, this may be the last straw.

This pandering is why I couldn't bring myself to go into TV reporting after college. Just go to the homepage and see for yourself before they change the lede to something else, like the guy that got stuck on the chairlift and wound up upside-down with his ass and dick showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment