Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bad Day

  1. I finally get my sports essay done -- only to see that the website I work for is down so I can't publish it.
  2. I go the Jynx game and, granted, I got in for free, the Jynx play like shit and lose.  They have the best record in the WNBA, but they sure as fuck didn't look like the best team in the league.  I am vividly upset that I saw that fucking loss.
  3. Then the Twinks lose, too.  So did the ViQueens, but who the fuck cares, it's just a goddamn exhibition.
  4. To take my mind away from that I go a house party to get my dick wanked by ****e*.  But she wasn't there.  I was told that she came and went after five minutes.
  5. I am at Glam Doll Donuts.  I take back what I said the first time I ate it: I cannot taste the lack of gluten in the donuts, and I think they are great.  Yet I still think it's extremely expensive; I cannot fucking believe I just paid $9.50 for two donuts and single-serve coffee.
Well, at least I found out I got a job today.  And that ***e* just happened to be at that house party, and she gave me an awesome handjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment