Friday, August 16, 2013

More Money Trouble

Wanted to avoid it as much as possible, but I knew I had to pay my credit card bill soon.  So, this morning, after I conked off at around 9 and woke up at 7:30 this morning (Buddha Bless long sleep, haven't had that in a long time!) I finally got around to paying my bill online, something that I meant to do last night.

I've been pissy for years about how much I charge on my credit card.  Seems as if no matter my work situation, no matter how much I think I am cheap during the day, the credit card bill is hundreds of dollars more than I thought it would be.  This month I was worried that it was close to a grand.  And I was just about right: $900+.

This, however, includes a charge for a rental I got vacationing in Kansas City.  It was something that I had already paid for because I used points from this credit card.  Yet they charged me.  So I disputed the charge early last month and sent them a copy of the receipt.  I haven't heard anything from them, however, and there is nothing indicating that that charge is under dispute.

I would be pissed if they somehow didn't get this.  I expected an answer sometime within the month of July.  I would have gotten on top of this sooner, but I got busy worrying about my life.  Now this shit happens.  Will I be charged interest because of this?  Did they not even fucking get my letter?  Now that would really set me off.

Man, I should have sent that fucking e-mail letter with return receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment