Monday, August 12, 2013

I Want To Note That I Didn't Use Any Cash Saturday

It helps that your dad makes you food for breakfast, all you're doing in the afternoon is exercising (where you bring a banana to snack on), the art show you're going to is free, you do a lot of walking in the evening and -- I will admit I'm fudging a little here -- you use your credit card for the coffee and tiramisu you're going to snack on at the coffeeshop to end your night.

This is the first time I have not used cash to spend anything since June 19, my Nothing Day, where I just stayed at home and made it a point not to even open up the windows.  I was kvetching a lot about this then, but at least I didn't spend any money.  Every day since I had to reach into my wallet and give something.  And just for the sake of getting away from my parents every day.  Man, if they were still working, I could stay home and save my money once in a while.  Can't do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment