Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nightmare

Wanted to blog before going to sleep, but I felt my energy crashing around 1:30, so I conked off.  Woke up to the phone ringing its ass off around 10 or 10:15.  Sleep, glorious sleep.

But I did have a nightmare -- sort of.  I can only remember two things: It had something to do with Channel 9, the local Fox affiliate (I either was in the newsroom or watching it on TV), and I was busy chewing off chunks of wax encasing a cap of a long-necked bottle of ... something.  It reminds me of the Surly bottles that are capped that dipped in wax, but I remember the wax being yellow, which makes me think I was chewing a Maggi seasoning bottle, which is a bottle we used to use a lot on our food when I was young, even though those bottles are not encased in wax.

OK, that doesn't sound like much of a nightmare, but I had it while I was sleeping, so I think it counts as one.  Also, it's not the greatest thing to blog about, but at least I wrote today.

No comments:

Post a Comment