Saturday, September 28, 2013

College Football Anti-Picks, Week 5

Record, Week 4: 6-0!!!
Total Record: 14-7
Total Outlay, Week 4: $275.00
Total Winnings, Week 4: $871.36
Win, Week 4: $596.36
Overall Gain: $428.55

Man, I wish I could go on and on and how awesome it was that I went totally right last week.  This is the first time I won so many wagers while going undefeated.  Wish I laid more money, but I still won a huge payroll and got back in the black.

---

I have to make this quick:

1) South Carolina -6 1/2 (Why are they only favored by this much at Central Florida?) $50

2) Arkansas +14 1/2 (They choked away a loss in Rutgers, and I think a lot of public money is on visiting Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M.  This seems like the perfect time for an unexpected result.  Best Bet this) $100

3) Nevada -12 (I hear that the starting Quarterback for visiting Air Force was suspended, causing the opening line to move way up.  I'll go out on a limb and say it's still not enough) $50

4) USC-Arizona St. Under 49.5 (Betting this mostly on seeing USC being unable to move the ball) $50

5) Parlay 1), 3) and 4), for $50.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment