Thursday, September 19, 2013

Not Catching Up When It Comes To Leftovers Or Laundry

Yes, I have work.  And set aside the edict from Mother asking me to water her plants for at least an hour a day, if not two.  (I'll blog about that later, but let's just say I hope she doesn't notice.)  But most of my evenings during their cruise vacation has been taken up by stuff.  Sometimes I have obligations which just happen to fall while they are away.  Sometimes, I will admit, I'm going out because my parents aren't here.

Regardless of the reason, I have not been at home most evenings.  That has prevented me from doing the pile of laundry more than once.  It always has prevented me from picking off the plethora of leftovers my folks left for me before they left.  Mother said she was worried about me when she packed the refrigerator for The End Times, but she had to know in the back of her head I would be going out to eat while they were away.  Nevertheless both my parents expect me to either it or freeze the rest.  I haven't done that either because, hey, I might get around to eating them.  There are five days left, after all.

I wanted to write more, but I have to go to work right this minute.  And I don't think I'll be back by 6, if not later.  See, I can't be a failure, I'm totally busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment