Saturday, September 14, 2013

College Football Anti-Picks, Week 3

Record Week 2: 3-2
Total Record: 6-2
Total Outlay, Week 2: $400.00
Total Winnings, Week 2: $327.26
Loss, Week 2: $72.74
Overall Gain: $195.84

Well, I suffered my first loss of the season.  Thought that Oregon St. would assert itself at home against Hawai'i after being upset by a second-division team, but they didn't.  And since I had that Beaver bet as part of a two-team parlay, I lost twice and, summarily, was in the red for the week.  Therefore I took a step back after my fantastic start to the season.

---

I don't know if this blog post will show up.  Apparently cutting and pasting from last week's Anti-Picks fucks up the color, size and font.  Whatever, I have to do this now:

1) Boston College +14 (I don't know how good they are, and they are playing on the road, but they're at USC, which looked awful, I mean awful, in losing [at home] to Washington St., and I don't see how it can get any better.  Best Bet this) $100

2) Oregon -28 (Appreciate the fact that an SEC team, in this case Tennessee, has shown the graciousness and the balls to play up north.  They will be repaid for that graciousness and ballsiness with a curb-stomping.  Best Bet this as well) $100

3) Iowa St. +2 (Just a hunch ... they are hosting the annual Cy-Hawk game against an Iowa program that is going nowhere.  Shit, Best Bet this too) $100

4) Kent St. +36 1/2 (I have noticed that Les Miles, Head Coach at LSU, has not regularly pounded weak opponents.  I don't know if this means he hasn't covered spreads as a favorite, plus the Bayou Bengals are playing at home.  But that five-touchdown-plus mark is a bit much, you think?) $50

5) South Carolina -14 (They are hosting Vanderbilt a week after losing a very close game against Georgia.  They they'll take their frustrations out on the Commodores.  Best Bet this!) $100

6) Notre Dame -18 1/2 (The Fighting Irish are on the road, but Purdue is as weak as I've ever seen it.  Notre Dame may not be BcS material, but I can't see how they don't destroy the Boilermakers.  Double Best Bet this) $150

7) Parlay 3) with 6), for $50.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment