Sunday, September 22, 2013

NFL Anti-Picks, Week 3

Record, Week 2: 5-3
Overall Record: 6-6

Total Outlay, Week 2: $650.00
Total Winnings, Week 2: $954.52
Gain, Week 2: $304.52

Overall Gain: $199.97

The difference between last week and Week 1 is like night and day.  It felt good to get most of my picks right, including nailing down my first parlay.  As a result I was able to bring in almost a grand and go from the red to the black.


---


I have to get gas, shower, shave and go to bed early because I have to work in the morning, so I'll make this quick:


1) Cincinnati +3 (The host Green Bay; just a hunch) $50


2) Cleveland +6 1/2 (The Browns just traded away Trent Richardson and named scrub Brian Hoyer as their starting quarterback.  Feeling that this is no better than a high school team is the perfect reason to take them and the points.  Trust me; the Vikings are not that good) $50


3) Cleveland-Minnesota Under 40.5 (The Browns offense will not be worth a damn, but Christian Ponder is going to struggle in his first game at home.  Seriously, the first to 18 might win.  Best Bet this) $100


4) Miami -2 1/2 (The Dolphins could be better than advertised.  They host a dome team, Atlanta, in their first game at home this year) $50


5) Parlay 2) and 3), for $50.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment