Thursday, September 12, 2013

You Know, Maybe I Shouldn't've Drank That Second Pop -- Especially After The First Pop Tasted Awesome!

First of all, why do leftover Cokes that I get from fast food places taste so good after I leave them in the refrigerator after a while?  I went to Which Wich? before dropping off my car at The Mechanic Around The Corner, then put the take-home Coke in the fridge while I water my parents' plants in the backyard.  Decided there was so many leftovers that, even though I wasn't hungry, I decided to eat some chicken.  Had the Which Wich? Coke to wash it down, and it tasted so good.

So good, in fact, that I decided to drink it all, even though I had some chicken left.  I was in the mood for some more pop, so I popped open a can of Coke from the fridge downstairs.  Um, not that tasty, for some reason.  Still tasted good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't the same.  Why is that?

And now that I've woken up for work I feel this huge thing in my now-huge gut.  Got to be the second pop.  Felt this before, ugh.  The man I was ten years ago wouldn't feel this shitty.  I'm getting fucking old.  Shouldn't've drank that second pop, especially so soon before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment