Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stuff I'm Giving To Goodwill Today And Why


  • Gray khakis I probably got on sale from the Gap, the one with the blood on my ass from my anal fistula, which this dumb bitch at work pointed out to me;
  • The dark green-and-blue-striped pajama shirts, because it has a huge hole on the left sleeve, from the forearm to maybe up to the elbow;
  • The gray long underwear pants because the elastic is too stretchy now;
  • The blue American Eagle Outfitter boxer shorts with alternating vertical single light blue and double white stripes; it has a huge rip in its seat;
  • Socks from the Gap, the ones with a green tip, heel and cuff, with big black and small yellow rings inbetween; the holes at the heels were getting too big and annoying;
  • Two black socks, both of which with vertical stripes/ribbing at the top, which I got from wherever and whose heel holes also got too big for me to keep them.  Note that I said "two," not "a pair"; they are different lengths, therefore they don't go together, but why keep socks that have holes in them and for which you can't find its rightful partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment