Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It's Still Not Fucking Fixed

It happened, as it has often for some damn reason, driving away from working out.  I had a funny feeling when I started it that there was something still wrong.  Have had that feeling a few times since the air intake tube was switched out Friday, and I thought it had a hard time accelerating a couple times, but that was when I was driving at a low speed, so I thought I wasn't putting my foot on the gas, and besides, I didn't need to speed up, so who cares.

This was different.  I was stopped at a red light, and when it went green I hammered my food down ... and just like goddamn before, it wouldn't fucking move.  Five long seconds later it kicked in and I was on my way, but FUCK! it's still not fixed.

I'm just glad there was no one behind me to honk at me when I wasn't moving.  That'll happen, though, as will the stalling.  And now I'm fucking afraid of my car again.

No comments:

Post a Comment