Friday, April 10, 2015

Final (I Fucking Hope) Tally Of Credit Card Charges To Fix The Stalling Issue On My Car, MasterCard-Style:


  • Ground wire: $60.
  • Diagnosis at the dealership after the ground wire didn't fix the issue: $300.
  • Air intake tube: $165.
  • Oh, this has nothing to do with the stalling, but it looks like your radiator's leaking, and it's going to get hot soon, so ...: $400.
  • Mass air flow sensor after the air intake tube didn't fix the issue: $450.
  • Having the piece of mind that my car will no longer stall and potentially get me killed on the highway: PRICELESS, IF IT WAS DONE CORRECTLY, AND I STILL DON'T YET KNOW IF THE GODDAMN MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR REPLACEMENT FIXED THE ISSUE BECAUSE THIS IS THE THIRD SHOT AT FIXING THE STALL AND THE STALLING HAS HAPPENED A WEEK AFTER THE TWO PREVIOUS FIXES, SO I STILL HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER MY CAR OR THE MECHANICS WHO ARE TRYING TO FIX IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment