Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Expenses Without Receipts

Doing this now looks strange and even feels inappropriate considering that I learned Grandmother died.  I should talk more about this soon, but I think this is just a coping mechanism, doing this EWR.  Either that or a defense mechanism.  Forgive me.

OK, starting from Tuesday, June 20:
  • Well, there are no EWRs until I go back to the 15th, where I finally went to the first party in some time.  I'm making a concerted effort to cut down on them so I can build my nestegg.  But goddammit, I have to rock out with my cock out, and even though I had to finish myself off, it was fun finally cumming all over ***i*'s tits.  I spent way too much money, per usual.  I got two other lappers and I slipped a third $20 because I wanted to get one from her but couldn't because a customer there was about to need CPR (don't ask).  Plus cover is $20 here, and she added on a bedroom fee for my pee-pee touching time with ***i*.  The host was nice, don't get me wrong, but this is too much money, especially when it's not going for my orgasm.  Total: $190.
  • Wednesday the 14th -- found a penny head's-up at the East parking ramp at the Mall Of America.  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
  • On Tuesday the 13th I went to the library to print out a bunch of things related to a real estate matter in Las Vegas.  Total cost: $1.40.
  • Back to Saturday, June 10 ... where I started my night after having family dinner with ice cream.  I wanted to go to Milkjam.  Well, I wanted to walk around and exercise first, then go to Milkjam.  But the exit there was close due to what is becoming intractable construction work.  So after being guided by Waze I saw that Crema was just up the street.  So I parked there and got a sorbet.  With tip: $5.50.
  • I then went up the street to Caffetto for the first iced mocha of the summer.  Small.  With tip it amounted to: $4.75.
  • And then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) because I hadn't been there in a while.  Got two dances even though I didn't want to.  But I kind of promised the second one, Brooklyn, that I'd get one from her if I saw her again.  Whoops.  With coffee and tips the total damage was: $47.75.
  • On Thursday the 8th I found a dime at work, I think.  An Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • Wednesday, June 6 7: Earlier that week ***e* texted me out of the blue asking if she could borrow $60 for groceries.  She's eight months due with her baby and she can't work; meanwhile her man (and yes, she has a man) is, like, out of town somewhere.  Now I remember waiting more than a year for her to fully pay me back the last time I did this.  I may have blogged about this, but I can't find it.  Anyway, I totally forgot how enraged I got with her over that, so I didn't hesitate to say yes.  Oh my God, I am so stupid.  I gave ***e*: $60.
  • On Monday, May 29, aka Memorial Day, I celebrated by going to Hooters.  Got a burger there for the first time ever.  And it was slidy and all the stuff kept falling out of it -- a big pet peeve of mine.  Oh, well.  With tip: $17.50.
  • To Sunday the 28th, where I spent my morning with a small mocha at Caffetto.  With tip: $4.
  • I then spent the afternoon at the library, composing what would become a complaint letter concerning a bad Vegas real estate deal gone down.  Had to print out a complaint and a copy of e-mail correspondence.  Total cost: 30 cents.
  • On Saturday the 27th I got a shave at Moler.  The guy who shaved me this time was real good.  With tip it came out to: $9.
  • That evening was the United match, and I finally tried the beer created exclusively for the team, Surly North Rising.  Hoppy, like all Surly beers are.  With a hot dog and tip: $17.50.
  • After they won I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  There, a weird chick by the name of Arianna was there.  I remember her from way back; she used to dance at the club but then disappeared.  But, she came back.  Stint in jail, I presume.  She isn't as scary-crazy as she was, but she complained that I didn't give her five bucks' tip stageside.  That I remember.  She didn't remember me, though, even though I made up for my parsimony by getting an LD from her.  With tips for the other three strippers and coffee: $31.75.
  • Finally I went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place to top off the night.  Think it was just a large salad and soup.  Total with tip: $9.50.
  • Tuesday, May 23 -- with a surprise furlough that day early enough in the day, I drove all the way up to home to get a discount ticket to watch Guardians Of The Galaxy 2.  Now I heard everyone rave about the first GOTG, but I didn't understand what the fuss was all about.  It was OK, but not earth-shattering.  For GOTG2, besides hearing it was the best-tested movie ever screened, there wasn't that much hype compared to its predecessor.  And I loved this movie.  It had its bells and whistles, but the best thing about it was how damn emotional it was.  This is a serious movie about parents and the consequences of their actions on their children.  Maybe that is why it resonates with me so much.  But it does, and I think it does it incredibly well.  Grade: A.  Ticket, popcorn and pop equal: $9.64.

No comments:

Post a Comment