Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Bad Driver: 792 XDV

This fucker, this young punk, is a trip.  I go around this guy turning 'round the bend on 694 East because I was about to be forced to take the 169 exit off my lane.  I needed to stay on 694; that was the only reason I cut in front of him.  Honest!  (OK, I did see this asshole Fast And Furious has way through traffic like an asshole, so I wanted to show him up.)

I thought I saw the last of him.  But this guy, who was in a red Dodge whip, came storming back.  As I was coming up on a slow car in my lane, he drove up to my right.  No, I thought, he isn't going to cut in front of me.  But he did.  There literally was no room between me and this asshole car.  That's the way he wanted it.  And he actually cut through my lane, to the left lane on my left, and then took off and slalomed through the traffic yards ahead of me.

So this teenage prick cuts in front of cars only to slow down, only to start cutting in front of cars, apparently because I "disrespected" him.  Beautiful.

Oh, I love this part.  Just before he pulled off this stunt, I caught a quick glimpse of him through my rear mirror.  I swear I saw him put one of his hands, balled up into a fist, into the open palm of his other hand.  Like he was saying, "I'm coming for you."  You go on with your bad self, shitstain!  Man, to be young and have a fast car and to think that the most important thing in the world is to show up a car who needed to get onto your lane.  He didn't have the death of his beloved grandmother on his mind, that's for sure.

I will admit that it was kind of cool that he drove so close in front of me without causing an accident.  Doesn't mean I'm not going to write his ass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment